Natyakrishti is a social organization
with main concentration in the field of performing Arts. Its activities are conducted by a board of directors elected by its members.
activities further community relations, promote
cultural exchanges, and encourage multi-ethnic
interactions. We also organize educational
seminars and charitable activities
10 to 15% of our total times are allocated to these activities, which are funded strictly by donations from its members and patrons.
1. To enhance theatrical activities.
2. to promote and exchange eastern and western schools of thought in theatrical arena.
3. Natyakrishti is a voluntary association of individuals irrespective of nationality, age, sex, religious belief and cultural orientation.
4. Natyakrishti shall be operated exclusively for cultural, social, literary, educational, and charitable activities.
5. To enhance but not exclusively, Bengali cultural, social, literary, educational and related activities.
6. Natyakrishti is open to members of the organization and under conditions defined by the organization and to other interested persons of the community at large, thereby enriching the multi-ethnic traditions of the people of Washington DC Metropolitan area and of the United States.
Recently, Natyakrishti staged a drama in Toronto, Canada organized by a
non-profit organization Shringar. Part of the proceeds from this show went to an AIDS fund. The expenses for the production of the drama, including travel and lodging, were totally met by the individual members.